Johannes Vermeerstraat 23
1071 DK Amsterdam
Endeit Capital is a leading European growth capital investment firm with 11 investment professionals and offices in Amsterdam and Hamburg. Endeit manages with its current fund €125m AUM and will soon launch a new fund with a significant larger fund size. Endeit provides venture & growth capital to B2B & B2C European companies with international growth potential with a focus on cloud-based software services, fintech, digital health, online marketplaces, digital marketing and digital media. We invested in more than 34 European scale-ups across 7 countries and sold so far 23 of them successfully. We have been fortunate to back exceptional founders on their path to create impactful businesses such as 3D Hubs, Albelli, Chronext, Eyeworks and Metrixlab. With entrepreneurial roots in digital media, internationalization and mergers & acquisitions, Endeit provides operational and strategic expertise to our portfolio companies to become leaders in their markets.
Endeit Capital is looking for an intern to join our Amsterdam office to support our investment team with sourcing and analysing new investment opportunities as well as supporting our portfolio companies. As an intern, you will be an invaluable integral part of the Endeit team in a variety of ways. This internship last 3 to 4 months. If the person functions well at this intern role, Endeit Capital could possibly offer that person a role as an Investment Analyst.
Key responsibilities for this intern role include:
– Deal sourcing activities such as attending events and meetings with entrepreneurs
– Research sectors and new trends and screen entrepreneurial ecosystems in Europe to identify attractive markets and companies
– Assist with operational, financial and commercial due diligence and closing processes (meetings, create and review business & financial models including cohort analyses, reference calls etc.)
– Prepare investment materials to support investment recommendations including performing company valuations and assist drafting investment memorandums
– Create value-add through business development initiatives, assistance in market scans, budgeting and M&A execution support etc.
– Assist in preparing meetings on various topics
– Work on projects such as brand building activities and internal processes
– Strong commercial acumen and comfortable or willing building and maintaining a professional network
– Strong modeling, research and business writing skills
– Ambitious, curious and eager to learn fast
– Genuine interest in digital technology, business operations and working with entrepreneurs and management teams
– Team player, self-starter, and ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
– Strong organizational and verbal communication skills
– Master’s degree, preferably in business, science, finance, technology or engineering
– Previous internships or work experience are not a prerequisite. A plus would be 1 high calibre internship or similar in strongly analytical positions such as Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Technology or comparable
– Fluent English and Dutch, both spoken and written
– Proficient in Powerpoint and Excel or similar applications
– Internship remuneration
– International working environment with fun and high-performing colleagues
– Working with outstanding entrepreneurs and high growth impactful tech companies
– Great on on-the-job learning opportunities and extensive mentorship from the Endeit team
Given the composition of the team, female candidates are expressly requested to apply. Endeit Capital believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to us. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status etc.
If this sounds interesting and you have a match with most of the intern job requirements, email your CV and answer the following two questions (instead of a formal cover letter):
1. Why do you want to work in venture & growth capital and at Endeit Capital (<400 words)
2. Name one Western European or Nordics based startup you like where we should invest in and why (<300 words)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make it clear in the title that you are applying for the intern position. We will most likely close applications at the end of July 2021 with a view to the new joiner starting in September 2021 or a bit after that.
Endeit refers to the following statement in connection with the sustainable finance disclosure regulation (SFDR), available here.
Get in touch with us by submitting your plan or by contacting one of our team members directly.