Johannes Vermeerstraat 23
1071 DK Amsterdam
Infographics have been around for many years and the increase of a number of easy-to-use tools have made the creation of infographics available to a large segment of the population. As a VC, we thought it would be good to share some of the facts of our Fund I journey in an infographic.
• We provided growth capital to 20 companies, of which 15 Internet companies
• Based on the buy & build strategy, the number of additional companies that were acquired by the 20 portfolio companies is 27
• The combined turnover of these 20 companies during the period that Endeit Capital was a shareholder has grown from €235 million to €825 million. This occurred on average in four years and five months, resulting in an average growth (CAGR) of 33%. This mainly in the years of recession
• In the same period the number of employees grew from 1620 to 4244
• The 20 companies have generally shown strong international expansion, which resulted in many top 3 market positions and offices in 22 countries in total. Examples include Metrixlab, Improve Digital, Albumprinter, Unamic/HCN, Unruly, Smartclip, Picturae and Eyeworks
• The youngest entrepreneur was 24 years old, while the average age of the founders was 38
• Of the 20 companies, there are still four in the portfolio: the German company Smartclip and the Dutch companies Spil Games, Picturae and Quadia
Endeit refers to the following statement in connection with the sustainable finance disclosure regulation (SFDR), available here.
Get in touch with us by submitting your plan or by contacting one of our team members directly.