Infographics have been around for many years and the increase of a number of easy-to-use tools have made the creation of infographics available to a large segment of the population. As a VC, we thought it would be good to share some of the facts of our Fund I journey in an infographic.
• We provided growth capital to 20 companies, of which 15 Internet companies
• Based on the buy & build strategy, the number of additional companies that were acquired by the 20 portfolio companies is 27
• The combined turnover of these 20 companies during the period that Endeit Capital was a shareholder has grown from €235 million to €825 million. This occurred on average in four years and five months, resulting in an average growth (CAGR) of 33%. This mainly in the years of recession
• In the same period the number of employees grew from 1620 to 4244
• The 20 companies have generally shown strong international expansion, which resulted in many top 3 market positions and offices in 22 countries in total. Examples include Metrixlab, Improve Digital, Albumprinter, Unamic/HCN, Unruly, Smartclip, Picturae and Eyeworks
• The youngest entrepreneur was 24 years old, while the average age of the founders was 38
• Of the 20 companies, there are still four in the portfolio: the German company Smartclip and the Dutch companies Spil Games, Picturae and Quadia